Bow Top & Roll Top Fencing – Playground Fencing
Bow top fencing provides long-lasting protection and enhances the look and feel of open spaces and housing developments. These kinds of roll top installations are perfect for many applications, particularly for parks, clifftops, children’s play areas and garden areas, as they ensure a safe, protective, high performance boundary that provides enhanced perimeter security whilst also looking great.
Bow top fencing offers incredible strength from a seamless design. There are no rough edges, dangerous gaps or holes that could cause injury to the public. Attractive decorative details can be made into a feature; bow top fencing can be manufactured in different styles and colours and can be supplied in or manufactured in to suit individual requirements.
Many variants on the bow top design are available, including interlaced, bow in bow and bar in bow options.
Bow top fence specifications:
- Manufactured to the latest European Standards (BSEN1176.1)
- Standard panels with matching gates from stock
- Non-standard length, raked or radiused panels
- Can be supplied or manufactured in any width or height
Styles and variants:
- Interlaced bow top – interlocked decorative pattern.
- Bow in bow – addition of a vertical bar within the bow, providing an eye-catching alternative.
- Bar in bow – additional vertical bar within the bow which protrudes through the top rail. This attractive variation provides a striking addition to the range, which is popular for projects where design is all important.
- Circular hollow section posts, which are completed with a spherical finial.
- Smaller bow set inlayed within the standard bow.
- Tubular construction for extra strength
- Vandal proof connections
- Traditional round top railing design ideal for front gardens
- Galvanized finish as standard to BS EN 1461
- Colour coating available at extra cost, phone for details
- Two heights – 1m or 1.2m
- Other heights available for special orders
- Secure by design
Available colours and finishes:
All our railing systems can be supplied in any RAL colour specified, whether the finish is required in a polyester powder coated finish, painted, galvanized or just primed. We can suit any of you needs. Please ask a member of our friendly team for further details and images for the finishes and colours we can provide.
We can also supply matching gates in any dimension.
Please contact us for a quote. We’ll be able to supply bow top fencing to suit your specific needs.